Dedicated Server – Service Manual
Last Update 1/11/2022
This manual contains all of the information about the Dedicated Server. It will lead you through the first steps in Customer Administration, and in the “Might Find Useful” section are links for the most common operations that customers want to perform. In addition, you can read about billing options, provided warranties, and the extension or deactivation of your services in the included links at the end of this manual.
After setting up the service, you will receive an email with your Customer Administration login details and an activation email, in which you will find the server access details. In the case you do not receive these emails, please get in touch with the sales department.
- The root account is available to reboot the server or install system services.
- For the managed version, user access is only via SSH or FTP.
- You can log in to Customer Administration at https://admin.masterdc.com/ by entering your login (your ID/Customer ID) and password.
- Details about the server placement, assigned IP addresses, and DNS settings can be found in the activation email and within Customer Administration.
- The switch port configuration to which your server is connected can be found in the Connecting a Device to the MasterDC Hosting Network manual.
- If you requested server backup, our tutorial can help you connect to the backup space.
- The OS and essential software can be pre-installed by prior arrangement.
In the case of any technical troubles, please get in touch with our support on +420 515 919 805 (Option 1 for DC Brno, Option 2 for DC Prague) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, create a ticket to contact support and administrators in the Customer Administration Ticket section.
Might Find Useful
- KVM Over IP Connection
- Connectivity Verification to MasterDC
- MasterDC Data Centre Facilities and Technologies
- MasterDC Speedtest Servers