Filtering traffic through the firewall layer protects your servers from attacks, untrusted or unwanted content, and misuse for malicious purposes.
Why to choose a firewall from us?
The firewall has an overview of all incoming and outgoing traffic on your network. Monitors and controls it according to predefined rules.
They deny unauthorized users and untrusted data access to your network, reliably repelling individual attempts at a DoS attack.
Firewalls from MasterDC remember already checked connections, which is the reason why they filter quickly and efficiently. In addition, they identify data within packets.
Deployment with an expert
We will deploy the network protection system for you and ensure its configuration with the existing elements of your current security.
- it will also serve well as a LAN, WAN or VPN router
- it is a stateful packet firewall that looks for connections between controlled connections
- filters traffic faster by storing information about previous connections
- translates network addresses for re-mapping IP addresses in data blocks
- runs on a high availability platform
- it is easily managed via the user interface
- you can get it to a cloud server on the VMware platform
- a hardware of one’s own ensures high performance and reduces the risk of firewall overload
- works as a stateful packet firewall, which stores information about scanned packets and can find connections between them
- supports routing and VPN server
- filters IP addresses, port protocols, network interfaces, source MAC addresses, and TCP options
- administration is performed via SSH, a Winbox program that copies a text interface, or a graphical interface available through a web browser
- can be supplemented by your dedicated server, managed server or housing
FortiGate firewall of new generation
- performs in-depth analysis of network traffic and specialised protocol control
- It handles large data flows and is therefore ideal for enterprise networks and branch connections
- it is also available in a virtual alternative for a physically inaccessible infrastructure
- detects known attacks before they hit the network
- dynamic analysis identifies unknown malware, its outbreak and affected services
- is available for dedicated servers, managed servers, cloud servers or housing
The price of the service includes the configuration of the firewall with other security elements of your solution. However, to maintain a high level of protection, the system will need to be updated regularly. If you do not want to worry about the firewall, we will ensure its safe functioning for you.
Other services for higher security
Radware DefensePro hardware protection filters real-time traffic and eliminates network DoS and DDoS attacks.
Radware Bot Manager tool for monitoring and evaluating web traffic that detects bad bots.
Specialised FortiWeb, AppWall and FortiMail systems for the protection of your web applications and mail servers.