Is your business dependent on the internet connection and/or fully functional internal network? Are your data secured from cyber attacks? Prevent significant losses in advance. With our know-how you will be able to protect yourself from the offenders.
How can we help
Protection against attacks
Your company network will be safe from the attacks. Radware, Fortinet and Mikrotik technologies are used by our specialists to protect you.
To reach maximum security and higher availability, we insist on multi-layer access, or so-called Defence in Depth. We piece the solution together.
The companies threatened by the attacks
- E-shop owners
- Government and education institutions
- Large and medium enterprises
- News servers and content providers
- Local Internet Providers (ISP)
- All other companies and institutions whose operation would be disrupted by a possible attack
Web application firewall (WAF) protects web apps without intervention into their code. Hence the highest layer in hierarchy is preserved. We provide security where ordinary packet firewalls or IPS inefficient.
Fortinet application firewall:
- monitors user logins to web applications and monitors all their activities
- thus reveals attempts at unwanted intrusion, for example using forms
- uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to set parametres for blocking in the future
- it has a two-layer detection mechanism for the most accurate filtration
- uses user ratings and session monitoring to support the elimination of false positives
- protects against for example cross-site scripting, SQL injection or session hacking and other threats
Price from: 577 € per month
Radware application firewall:
- recognizes familiar attacks in a very short time
- automatically detects all changes and modifications in the web application, thus ensuring its security throughout the development
- detects zero-day attacks, blocks DDoS attacks, or attempts to decrypt credentials
- automatic attack analysis ensures a minimum number of false positive results
Price from: 462 € per month
Antispam FortiMail Filter
Specialised protective system against spam, malware and other a-mail threats. Confidential company data are protected against leakage; infrastructure is protected from overload. Helps to maintain compliance.
- it might be connected as a transparent device, gate or server into which the users access and download mails via web interface, POP3 or IMAP
- for up to 99.98% filtration accuracy uses multi-layer protection
- in the first step uses detection methods based on connection
- furthermore, a complete check of the header and body of the message is performed, including the contained URIs and metainformation, thus achieving high efficiency and reliability
- it also analyses attached images, PDF files and outgoing messages
Attacks as a Scarecrow of the Company IT
The fight against DoS (Denial of Service) and DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) is not easy and their number is growing every year. With this type of attack, servers are overwhelmed with a huge number of legitimate-looking requests that they can’t process. The attackers take advantage of the anonymity of the crowd with the help of often enslaved computers and servers of unsuspecting users.
Why are they so treacherous?
In addition to reducing the availability of services or losing data, the most common concerns associated with DDoS attacks include the loss of reputation and good name of the company. Companies are often also concerned about declining productivity and, ultimately, of course, financial losses.
How to defend yourself?
It is believed that a firewall will protect you from all types of attacks. Although the firewall plays the role of a kind of network policeman, it is short on DoS and DDoS attacks. For maximum protection, we always recommend combining a firewall with another type of AntiDDoS protection – whether on the network or application level.
Other services for higher security
Server DDoS Protection
Radware DefensePro eliminates network DoS and DDoS attacks. It can filter out unwanted traffic in real time without interruption. Thanks to behavioral analysis, they learn continuously.
The pfSense, MikroTik and FortiGate firewalls protect against attempts of malicious data to penetrate the network. It forms a barrier between the server and the network and allows legitimate traffic according to predefined rules.
Don't you know which solution to choose?
Tomáš Mašija+420 777 919 800 email@example.com
Pavel Makel+420 773 919 300 firstname.lastname@example.org