Did you know that up to 26 % of internet traffic is produced by so-called bad bots? They try to get to payment details, gain information about users, generate spams and distort analyses. Radware Bot Manager will get rid of them for you.
Who and what is at stake?
- Web apps are the most frequent target, all sectors included.
- Mobile devices are used daily by all of us, and we upload in them large quantities of personal data.
- IoT deivce use”machine-to-machine” communication which is easy to attack.
- API simplifies communication between various architectures of individual apps, their protection is, however, often insufficient.
- Sensitive personal data such as payment details and/or key business software – robots can get to them via API since they are almost indistinguishable from actual users.
How will Radware Bot Manager help you?
An in-depth behavioural analysis provides traffic filtering and advanced bad bot detection.
Advanced API protection
Machine-to-machine communication is under control as well, a factor often neglected. API vulnerability is thus significantly decreased.
No false positivity
The pitfall of similar tools is that they mistakenly evaluate an actual user as one of the bots.
Complete app protection
Except for the bot management, it also involves a partial API protection and/or an instrument for extenuation of DDoS attacks.
How does bad bot detection work?
To recognise an internet bot is not easy. 79 % of companies do not have a clue how to deal with harmful bot activity. Bot Manager will help you. Look how it might protect you from the threats.