Virtual Server (VPS) – Service Manual
Last Update 17/3/2023
This manual contains all of the information about MasterDC’s VPS. It will lead you through the first steps in Customer Administration, and in the “Might Find Useful” section are links for the most common operations customers want to perform. In addition, you can read about billing options, provided warranties, and the extension or deactivation of your services in the included links at the end of this manual.
You can set up a VPS automatically on the Virtual Servers product page. After setting up the server, you will receive a confirmation email with the assigned IP addresses, virtual server ID, admin password, and VPS configuration.
- Information about the service – your account and billing details can be found in the Customer Administration system. Use the login details you chose when you set up the service. Always log in via https://admin.masterdc.com/.
- You can change the server parameters. First, select the server you want to change in the Virtual Server section, then choose the Edit tab.
- To restart the server, choose the Actions tab, and click Restart.
- You can also set up DNS and DNSSEC management.
- If you requested server backup space, our tutorial can help you connect to it.
In the case of any technical issues, please get in touch with our support on +420 515 919 805 (Option 1 for DC Brno, Option 2 for DC Prague) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, create a ticket to contact support and administrators in the Customer Administration Ticket section.
Might Find Useful
- Connectivity Verification to MasterDC
- MasterDC Speedtest Servers
- MasterDC Data Centre Facilities and Technologies