Cloud Hosting – Service Manual
Last Update 10/11/2021
This manual contains all of the information about Cloud Hosting. Furthermore, it will take you through the first steps in Customer Administration and explain how to log in to the vCloud Director Control Panel, where you can manage your cloud. The “Might Find Useful” section also contains links for the most common operations that customers want to perform. In addition, you can read about the billing options, provided warranties, and the extension or deactivation of your services via the included links at the end of this manual.
After setting up the service, you will receive an email with your Customer Administration login details and an activation email, in which you will find the server access details. In case you do not receive these emails, please get in touch with the sales department.
- Log in to Customer Administration at https://admin.masterdc.com/ using your login (your ID/Customer ID) and password.
- All cloud administration is done via vCloud Director; your login details can be found in the activation email.
- You can then connect to the server using SSH. The login, IP address, and password are a part of the activation email as well.
- If you requested server backup, our tutorial might help you to connect to the backup space.
- The OS and essential software can be pre-installed by prior arrangement.
In the case of any technical issues, please get in touch with our support desk on +420 515 919 805 (Option 1 for DC Brno, Option 2 for DC Prague) or email email@example.com. Alternatively, create a ticket to contact support and administrators in the Customer Administration Ticket section.