That the performance and capabilities of the public cloud are no longer enough for you? Have a custom cloud built in your own or in our data centre.
Why do you need private cloud?
Many regulations apply to the storage of data on one’s own infrastructure. Some processes are ISO sensitive, others need to comply with specific certification laws.
The guarantee of an unshared infrastructure is essential for your type of business. You also need to make sure that all funds are reserved for you only.
You operate systems whose failure would damage the operation of the entire company or negatively affect business operations.
In some cases, it is more economical to design your own infrastructure due to software licences you have already purchased or have been operating for a long time.
Putting your cloud into operation
- The implementation of the solution typically takes two months.
- We take care of network protection (firewalls, anti-DDoS protection).
- We provide complete networking, connectivity and load balancing.
- We will manage the finished solution for you at the hardware level.
- We provide uninterrupted operation and hardware monitoring.
- If you are interested, you can extend the service with monitoring at the application level.
“When it comes to testing and deploying new things, the move to a private cloud has taken us to the next level. And maybe more than one. ”
Choose of the two platforms
We have built our cloud and a number of private clusters on the VMware platform. Which is why we recommend it to our enterprise customers.
- Hypervisor provides high availability.
- A leading platform for NSX network virtualisation (speeds up digital transformation).
- vSphere environment for administration offers advanced functionalities.
- Ideal for applications that require high performance, and a continuous work/and or development.
- A possibility of connecting to public MasterDC cloud (a hybride infrastructure).
Suitable for infrastructure running on Microsoft technologies. Thanks to membership in the SPLA program, we will take care of licences.
- Lower expenses for the customers primarily utilising Microsoft technologies.
- Possible Azure Stack integration in order to form a hybrid environment.
- Management tools are integrated directly in Windows via the Hyper-V Manager.
- Perfect for steady, sustainable growing solutions.
- We strongly recommend it for the web apps with higher requirements on security.
We are Proxmox's partner
How the cooperation works
You will show us your IT and describe, what exactly it is you want to change.
We will design the new infrastructure so that it suits you as much as possible.
Having approved the solution, we will compile everything for you and optimise the operation