Brno Data Centre is located in Cejl 20. It has a size of 750 square metres and is preeminently secured.
Datasheet: Brno Data Centre
Brno Data Centre Equipment
- Connection capacity: Nx 10 GbE
- Direct connection to other DCs: CeColo, MasterDC Prague
- Electric power backup: a motorgenerator, UPS
- Capacity of the provided ports: 1, 10, 25, 40, and 100 GbE
- Air-Conditioning: Vertiv, power backup N+1
- Access Security: EZS, personnel authorisation, 24/7 support, and physical security
- Space Monitoring: digital video recorder
Did you know that ...
Inside the data centre there is a room dedicated to customers in which you can use the possibility of connecting to Wi-Fi or wired connectivity? You can temporarily use it to conduct interventions in the servers located in the data centre.
Transport of technologies into Brno Data Centre
The entrance to the Brno data centre is in Cejl 20, 602 00 Brno, not far from the city centre. You can easily reach it both by car and public transport. For drivers, there are reserved parking lots near the building. If you carry electronic complements with you, for transport you can use a loading dock, a forklift and lifts. When working with the technologies onsite, use local KVM consoles. A member of the support or technical team will help you to deploy the technology into a designated place.
Brno Data Centre power specifications
|Branch A||Branch B|
|Transformer||1 000 kVA||1 000 kVA|
|Diesel generator||700 kVA + 530 kVA||2x 700 kVA|
|UPS||1x Online modular, scalable 250 kVA, Online UPS, 2x 80 kVA + 2x 40 kVA||2x Online modular, scalable 150 kVA + 250 kVA, Online UPS, 80 kVA + 2x 40 kVA|