In Prague, Kodanska Street, 850 square metres of highly secured space is provided for Prague Data Centre.
Prague Data Centre equipment
- Connection capacity: Nx 10 GbE
- Direct connect to other DCs: CeColo; THP; MasterDC Brno.
- Electric power backup: a motorgenerator, UPS
- Capacity of the provided ports: 1, 10, 25, 40, and 100 GbE
- Air-Conditioning: Stulz, power backup N+1
- Access Security: EZS, personnel authorisation, 24/7 support, and physical security
- Space Monitoring: digital video recorder
Did you know that ...
we have a separated customer room in the data centre so that you can easily connect to the Wi-Fi and/or wire connection? You can temporarily use it to conduct interventions in the servers located in the data centre.
Transport of Technologies into MasterDC in Prague
Prague Data Centre is located in Kodanska street 46, 101 00 Prague 10 close to main roads. You get to the building itself from Kavkazska street; right next to the data centre there are parking places reserved just for you (No. 6 to 10). Contact the Customer Service afterwards (+420 515 919 805). In order to transport the technologies, a loading ramp, a pallet truck and a forklift are available. Use local KVM consoles for an onsite work with technologies. The support team member or a technician will help you with the technology installment.
Power Supply Specification of the DC in Prague
|Branch A||Branch B|
|Transformer||1.250 kVA||1.250 kVA|
|Diesel generator||2x 700 kVA load sharing||1x 1.650 kVA|
|UPS||Online N+1 UPS nest, 3x 200 kVA||1x Online modular, scalable 500 kVA|