Protect your reputation and your customers’ data. Having created the SSL certificate, your website becomes more trustworthy, and the transfer of clients’ data to your server gets more secure.
Datasheet: SSL Service
Why is it a good thing to own the SSL certificate?
SSL certificates protect data transmission between the server and the browser. This will keep customers’ personal data, including birth dates or credit card numbers, secure.
The distinctive lock icon and https prefix in the address bar tell users that they are actually on your website.
Trust and Prestige
The use of SSL certificates inspires more trust among users than insecure sites. The fact that you handle their data securely will be appreciated by the purchase made.
Better SEO Results
Sites running https appear higher in search results. With certificates, you will probably improve the level of your SEO.
Types of SSL Certificate
- SSL certificates signed by the root authority CA Certum of Asseco
- recognizedby all commonbrowsers
- hash algorithm SHA-2
- public key size 2048 bit
- confirmationdomain ownership via a file on the server or via a DNS record
- normally for one domain, the subdomain www
- also in the versionwildcard
- when requested we also provide EV certificates (extended validation)
- renewal takes place according to the agreement, by default we will contact you by e-mail before the certificate expires
SSL Certificates Free of Charge
- full SSL certificates Let’s Encrypt
- for managed services, i.e. servers managed by our administrators
- management and renewal without worries, certificatesbefore they expireare renewed automatically
- can be used with both Linux and Windows servers
- three-month validity with automated renewal
- we can issue a SAN certificate (Subject Alternative Name) for multiple domain names in one certificate
- automated addition of a cdertificate to existing domains
- also in the wildcard version – valid for all subdomains of one domain
Wildcard SSL allows you to protect all subdomains of a given domain. The certificate issued for * .masterdc.com will thus also be valid for addresses www.masterdc.com, eshop.masterdc.com, masterdc.com and all other addresses in the domain.