To use VMRC, your Web application must be able to load the VMRC browser plug-in.
The VMRC browser plug-in is supported for use with Microsoft Windows XP or later, and the Linux operating system.
The VMRC browser plug-in cannot be easily installed and is not supported with Mac OS X.
The Windows version of the VMRC browser plug-in is available only as a 32-bit application.
The Linux version of the VMRC browser plug-in is available as a 32-bit or a 64-bit application.
The VMRC browser plug-in for vCloud Director was originally tested with the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox version 9 or later.
How to install the VMware Remote Console plug-in:
- 1) Make sure that browser allows pop-up windows during the installation.
- 2) Select a virtual machine from the Inventory panel.
- 3) If the plug-in is not already installed, a warning message appears.
- 4) Click Install plug-in.
- 5) The Software Installation window appears.
- 6) In the Software Installation window, click Install now.
- 7) In some cases you have to restart Firefox to complete the installation.
- 8) Allow pop-up windows for vcloud.master.cz